- Two chest pockets with concealed zip closure
- Gas detector and pen pocket on left sleeve
- Two side pockets with hidden exterior-to-interior access through pocket lining
- Action back pleats for freedom of movement and comfort
- Two back pockets, one with flap
- Tool pocket on right leg
- Concealed two-way, black high density polyester coil zips with brass snap closure
- Concealed snaps on cuffs and ankle openings
- Daletec®, (Quality 30, 503551), FR 98% Cotton, 2% Carbon, 10.5 oz/yd²/350 g/m²
- R2X, R3X, R4X, R5X, R6X, RLG, RMD, RSM, RXL, RXS, S2X, S3X, S4X, S5X, S6X, SLG, SMD, SSM, SXL, SXS, T2X, T3X, T4X, T5X, T6X, TLG, TMD, TSM, TXL, V2X, V3X, V4X, V5X, V6X, VLG, VMD, VSM, VXL
- INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS:
- EN ISO 11612, EN 1149-5, IEC 61482-1-2, Class 1
- Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Red, Orange
This classic winter coverall has a comfortable FR cotton lining and is fully insulated with 150g of 3M TM Thinsulate TM insulation. Eight functional pockets and YKK® non-sparking spiral zips throughout. 100% brass press studs are covered on the inside, so no brass comes in contact with your skin.
This flame retardant material is tested for resistance against flame flash and electrical arcs under realistic conditions. This strong yet comfortable product has the properties of cotton, including absorption and transport of moisture. Workwear made with Daletec® material can also be specified with optional antistatic properties. Daletec fabrics have been third party certified to meet the requirements of EN 531.